Spam Act Policy
Dicksmith.co.nz is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003.
Dicksmith.co.nz will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent.
Central to the working of the Spam Act scheme is that recipients of such messages have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from the Dicksmith.co.nz Database. This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
To assist Dicksmith.co.nz to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- Please ensure that when subscribed to the Dicksmith.co.nz Database we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from the Dicksmith.co.nz Database if you do not wish to receive commercial messages from Dicksmith.co.nz.
- If you receive a message from us after you have unsubscribed please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately.
We appreciate your cooperation.
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint, please contact the Dick Smith Privacy and Spam Officer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: ATTN: Privacy Officer, Dick Smith Group c/o Kogan.com, GPO Box 2579, Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia.
A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) will be taken as a result of your complaint.