Region Change Code - Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Player (KABRP3DWFIA, KABRP3D4KUA, KABRP3DWFIB)
Our Blu-Ray players will play DVDs and Blu-Ray discs from all regions after you enter an unlock code.
By default, the DVD region is 0 (region-free) and Blu-Ray region is set to B (Australia).
You can change the region code on your Blu-Ray player by following the instructions below.
1) Insert your disc into the Blu-Ray player.
2) Press the 'Setup' button on your remote, followed by '8, 5, 2, 0'.
3) A small menu will appear with the DVD region and the Blu-Ray region listed.
4) Navigate to the disc type you want to change, you can do this by entering the corresponding numbers on your remote.
Your Blu-Ray player should now play discs from the selected region.
- [KABRP3DWFIA] Kogan Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Player with Wi-Fi
- [KABRP3DWFIB] Kogan Full HD 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi
- [KABRP3D4KUB] Kogan 3D Blu-ray Player with 4K Upscaling
This article applies to the following products:
Did this article answer your question? Yes No