Kogan Smart TVs - Navigating Netflix
Like other brand smart TVs, the supplied remote control is not designed to cater for all 3rd party apps and may occasionally provide limited navigation control.
To help, we've created a video on how you can best navigate the Netflix app using your remote control at the link below:
To get the most out of your smart TV we recommend using the smart phone app or a dedicated keyboard with trackpad.
We've developed an application for iOS and Android, which will provide you with greater control over your smart TV.
You can download them below:
Another option is using the Kogan Smart Remote Air Mouse.
This has been tested with our Smart TVs and has navigating Netflix and other applications incredibly easy!
- [KALED43SMTZA] Kogan 43" Agora Smart LED TV (Full HD)
- [KALED55UHDZE] Kogan 55" Agora 4K Smart LED TV (Ultra HD)
- [KALED32SMTZC] Kogan 32" Agora Smart LED TV
- [KALED43UHDZA] Kogan 43" Agora 4K Smart LED TV (Ultra HD)
- [KALED49SMTZA] Kogan 49" Agora Smart LED TV (Full HD)
- [BNDLKALED55UHDZE] Kogan Agora 55" UHD 4K Smart LED TV with Kogan Bluetooth TV Sound Base with Subwoofer
This article applies to the following products:
Did this article answer your question? Yes No