Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Zwilling Henckels Pro 7" Rocking Santoku Knife
Offers maximum comfort and stability.
The Zwilling Henckels Pro 7” Rocking Santoku Knife is the most user-friendly knife. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Sigmaforge knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon no stain steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur blade
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe
The Zwilling Henckels Pro 7” Rocking Santoku Knife supports a Western-style circular motion and Asian-style chopping. The blade comes with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. The versatile blade is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats and preparing fish.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.