Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
The Zwilling Henckels Gourmet 6.5” Nakiri Knife is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional.
- Special formula high carbon no stain steel
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur blade
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang ensures fatigue-free cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets
The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum manoeuvrability. The Zwilling Henckels Gourmet 6.5” Nakiri Knife is made of special-formula steel. Combined with Zwilling’s ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder and sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.