Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
WORX 450W Sonicrafter Multi Tool with 39 Piece Accessory Kit and Utility Box (WX681)
Perfect for any accomplished DIYer.
See delivery information
The WORX 450W Sonicrafter Multi Tool is perfect for any accomplished DIYer. A powerful 450W motor and a 5° oscillation angle provide unrivalled cutting performance.
- F50 Sonicrafter cuts 5 x faster
- Ultra-versatile tool for cutting, sawing, scraping, sanding and more
- Works on wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, drywall and more
- Variable speed control provides greater control
- Constant speed control maintains speed under load
- Hyperlock tool-free system provides 1 tonne of clamping force
- Super easy to switch between accessories
- LED headlights make working in dark areas easy
- Universal interface is compatible with all accessories
The WORX 450W Sonicrafter Multi Tool is ideal for cutting architrave, sanding in tight corners, cutting pipes and removing grout on all kinds of materials including wood, metal, plastic, tiles and more.
From precision cuts to flush cuts, from removing grout to trimming, from wood to metal to tiles, the possibilities are endless! Sonicrafter F50 performs a multitude of tasks including cutting, sawing, scraping, grinding, sanding and more.
Now even more powerful
Faster and easier to use with 450W of power, the Sonicrafter high frequency oscillating technology moves the blade from side to side, allowing you to work faster and more efficiently with a more safer controlled cut, whilst its new slim-body design makes it easy to handle.
No need to grapple with Spanners or allen keys – the Hyperlock clamping system allows you to quickly change accessories without the need for tools.
The clamping system provides up to 1 tonne clamping force, to ensure your accessories do not loosen in the middle of a cut. It also features constant speed technology which maintains the same speed under load for optimum performance.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.