Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Track your ride!
Whether you’re training for the Tour de France or braving the city traffic on your commute to work, you can get more out of your ride with our Wireless Bicycle Computer!
Cycle your way to success — track your speed, distance travelled, maximum speed, average speed and elapsed time for an easy and effective way to monitor your progress.
Wheel sensor for accurate data
A sensor and magnet are positioned on the tyre fork and the spokes of your bike so that the computer can record every turn of the wheel. Input your tire size and the computer will determine your speed and distance.
Reminder for a service
It’s important to look after your bike to ensure you are travelling as quickly and efficiently as possible. With Reminder Mode, you can select from 200, 400, 600 and 800 km and when the computer records that you have travelled this distance, a spanner will flash on the screen, reminding you to book in for a service.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.