Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The TP-Link 28-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+ works with non-PoE-wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers and IPTV.
- 24 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- 250W PoE power budget
- QoS for traffic prioritisation
- IGMP snooping for multicast optimisation
- VLAN for security
- Ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Priority mode helps with the quality of the sensitive application
- PoE auto-recovery enables system self-healing of PoE-connected devices
- Made of durable metal casing
- Easy to use
- 26x RJ45 Ports, 2x Gigabit SFP Ports
Dedicated 24 PoE+ Ports
The total 250W PoE power budget for the 24x gigabit PoE+ ports makes it suitable for a wide range of applications such as surveillance, offices, dormitories and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
System self-healing with PoE auto-recovery
The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without the need for manual monitoring and restart.
Intelligent Power Management
It automatically cuts off lower-priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply when the total PoE power consumption exceeds 250W, thus protecting the device from power overload operation.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.