Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Kogan Spy Clock with Motion Detector (8GB)
Looks like a regular alarm clock, only it's not...
See delivery information
On the surface it looks and functions just like a regular digital alarm clock – supporting 12 and 24 hour time, snooze, and bright blue LED back-light, yet this clever device doubles as a PVR with high quality video and audio recording capabilities!
Motion Detection Recording!
Not only can you record clean and clear video with audio, still photos and separate audio files, this ingenious device can easily be set up for motion detection activated video recording! The motion detection feature allows you to record only when something is happening, saving battery life and memory.
Remote Control Included!
Start and stop recordings from up to 15m away via the slim and discreet remote control.
Web Cam Enabled
The Spy Alarm Clock can also be used as a web camera.
8GB Micro SD card included
All recordings are saved to a removable SD card (8GB SDHC microSD card included). The Spy Alarm Clock DVR can support up to a 32 GB microSD card. The 8GB micro SD card allows a total video memory storage of 4 hours. To achieve longer recording times simply upgrade micro SD card!
Rechargeable Battery can record up to 12 hours video, 25 hours audio!
The built-in 2200mA lithium battery will support up to 12 hours video and 25 hours audio. No extra batteries needed!.
Simple recharge and data upload to your PC
To charge or transfer data simple connect to your Smartphone or PC via the USB cable included.
Software only compatible with Windows
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.