Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Kogan 9" Portable DVD Player
Take your favourite movies with you!
Avoid backseat tantrums on your next family road trip with this nifty DVD player featuring a crystal-clear 9” display.
- Play your favourite DVDs on the go
- Connect your USB to watch downloaded movies
- Superb 9” swivel screen display
- 2 x built-in stereo speakers
- Battery powered
Before your restless rugrats start chanting ‘ARE WE THERE YET?’, hand them the Kogan 9” Portable DVD Player and watch their agitation disappear in front of your very eyes.
This convenient entertainment hub plays DVDs, and it also has a USB port meaning you can easily watch all your downloaded movies. Two built-in stereo speakers deliver crisp sound while the superb 9” display allows you to watch your favourite movies in all their glory while on the move.
- USB 2.0 port
- Wide screen display
- Multiple language subtitles
- Parental lock control
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.