Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You don’t need clever shading techniques to make your drawings pop off the page. With the Kogan 3D Printing Pen, you can literally draw in mid-air.
- Low temperature 3D printing pen – 3 speeds
- 3D printing without expensive machinery or modelling software!
- Degradable thermoplastic filament
- Fun for kids and adults – great classroom learning tool
- 2 filaments, 5 stencils and finger grips included
A super fun and creative tool for kids and adults, the Kogan 3D Printing Pen works by dispensing a continuous string (filament) of heated plastic which cools and solidifies within seconds, allowing you to draw solid shapes in mid-air!
Now you can create artwork or sketch prototypes in 3D without an expensive printer or complicated software modelling program.
With two filaments included and multiple colours available, you can create a rainbow of 3D masterpieces as the molten plastic flows smoothly from your fingertips at a speed you choose. Need some more? Check out the Kogan 3D Printing Pen Filament 3 Pack so the fun doesn’t have to stop!
This awesome kit includes a collection of stencils to get you started, but it’s so easy and fun to use that you’ll be creating 3D artwork freehand in no time!
Please note: The tip of the pen can get quite hot and finger grips should be worn when in use to avoid accidental burns. Adult supervision is recommended for children using this product.
- Filament jamming detection
- 3 speed settings: low, medium & high
- 2 filaments included (blue and pink)
- Finger grips included
- OLED temperature display
- PLC thermoplastic filament
- Aluminium body, ceramic nozzle
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.