search account giftcard shopping-cart plus arrow-right checkmark paypal
Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Added to Cart

Extended Care Options

More deals you may like

Kogan

Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater

Slim, stylish, and efficient.

(63 ratings)

Overview

Direct Import

Warm your home quickly and efficiently with this slim, stylish and easily-portable heater.

  • Heat your room to the perfect temperature
  • Don’t compromise on style – this sleek unit blends beautifully with the decor of your home
  • Mount it to the wall or stand it on the floor and move as desired
  • Adjustable on/off timer function (up to 24 hours)
  • Clear LED display
  • Remote control
  • Overheat protection

Take the chill out of your home this winter with the stylish Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater. Featuring a special ‘X’ shaped heating element, the unit heats quickly and efficiently, so your home will warm up in no time.

Want a warm house when you get home from work? No problem! Simply set the heater to turn on in 8 hours time and walk in to warm, cosy home.

With two heat settings and thermostat control, you can also maintain the perfect temperature for you without wasting precious energy.

Just choose your ideal temperature and the unit will do the rest! For warmth that moves around the house with you, the heater can easily be taken to a new location . Alternatively, mount multiple units onto the walls of your home to save space.

Highlights:

  • Black, tempered glass casing
  • 2 heat settings – 750/1500W
  • Thermostat control
  • Touchpad control panel
  • Fast, efficient heating element
  • Wall mount accessories included
  • Overheat protection

This product uses button batteries or has a remote control that uses button batteries which are hazardous to young children..
WARNINGKEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
  • Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
  • If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
  • Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.

This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.

Create your free Dick Smith account

Create your free Dick Smith account

Already have an account? Log In

By clicking Create Account (or signing in with Facebook, Google or Paypal), you agree to the Dick Smith Terms & Conditions and to receiving marketing communications from Dick Smith. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time.