Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Styled for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists, the 1.2” Garmin Fenix 6S is the multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sends your location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can extend battery life
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
- Battery life: Up to 9 days (smartwatch mode), 25 hours (GPS mode) and up to 34 days (battery saver mode)
The rugged yet sophisticated Garmin Fenix 6S allows you to view advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesPest ControlHandsets & DocksBackpacksHammocksDuffel BagsPools & SwimmingOutdoor AccessoriesLuggageBeddingTents & SheltersCamping EssentialsFitness TrackersScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsTravel AccessoriesCycling GearFitness EquipmentTravel AdaptersScales (Bathroom)