Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire Pro (Rose Gold with Black Nylon Band)
Think better, not bigger!
The smaller-sized Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire Pro lets you add music, pace monitoring and more to your workouts – without adding bulk to your wrist.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sends your location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Pair with your smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
- Battery life: Up to 9 days (smartwatch mode), 6 hours (GPS mode with music) and up to 34 days (battery saver mode)
The rugged yet sophisticated Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire Pro features an always-on 1.2” display with an array of useful sensors and features to maximise your workouts.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultra low-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms and note regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
This is an internationally-supplied model, local maps may need to be purchased from Garmin or downloaded from a third party.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesPrepaid nbn PlansHolders & StandsHandsets & Docks (Phones)Docks & Dock AdaptersHousings & CoversMobile DataCarrying CasesHandsfree HeadsetsMobile Broadband ModemsVideo Conference System ComponentsIn-Ear HeadphonesVOIP HeadsetsFitness TrackersHeadset Accessories & CablesPhone Power AccessoriesIn-Car ChargersNokiaHeadsets/HeadphonesPhone CasesPrepaid Broadband PlansPhone Amplifiers/AntennasMobile Phone AccessoriesSmartphonesiPhonesBroadband (Cable/DSL) Modems