Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Combining the great features of the fitness and outdoor watches, the Garmin Fenix 6 is the multisport GPS watch that brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sends your location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can extend battery life
- Pair with your smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
- Battery life: Up to 14 days (smartwatch mode), 36 hours (GPS mode) and up to 48 days (battery saver mode)
The Garmin Fenix 6 features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous Fenix models. It includes a stainless-steel bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultra low-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
This is an internationally-supplied model, local maps may need to be purchased from Garmin or downloaded from a third party.
This product is an international model