Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Pro (Black)
Pace yourself to higher performance.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Pro lets you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts – so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sends your location to emergency contacts in case of an emergency
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Pair with your smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking and more
- Battery life: Up to 14 days (smartwatch mode), 10 hours (GPS mode with music) and up to 48 days (battery saver mode)
Rugged yet sophisticated, the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Pro features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous Fenix models. Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
ABC and Pulse Ox sensors
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Wrist-based heart rate
Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap. Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Turn-by-turn navigation and round-trip routing
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths. Enter a distance you want to travel and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHunting, Shooting & OpticsTents & SheltersScales (Bathroom)Travel AccessoriesGarden Power ToolsFitness EquipmentHammocksBackpacksFitness TrackersLuggageHandsets & DocksOutdoor AccessoriesBedding (Camping)Travel AdaptersScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsCamping FurnitureCamping EssentialsDuffel BagsPools & SwimmingPest ControlBedding