Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Fjallraven Re-Kanken (Midnight Blue)
The Fjallraven Re-Kanken backpack is a special edition made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Ready to carry life’s essentials and far into the future and be recycled again!
- Special edition Kanken made from solution-dyed, recycled polyester
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad
- Inside ID label
- Webbing shoulder straps and handle at the top
The Fjallraven Re-Kanken backpack features a main compartment that has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a seat pad that is stored in the inside back pocket where it stops the contents of the backpack pressing against the back and is always at hand when a pause is needed. There are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front, perfect for small items you want to keep close at hand. The carrying system is simple but functional with handles at the top and flexible, adjustable shoulder straps.
Size exchanges for these products will only be accepted if clothing is returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags on. Footwear must be unworn, in its original box and with all packaging and tags. For more details click here here
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.