Added to Cart
More deals you may like
* Free shipping when you purchase $80 or more on selected fashion products. Discount will automatically apply when products are added to cart. $80 or more spend on selected fashion products must be in a single transaction to receive free shipping. Offer ends 11:59PM (NZDT) 30 November 2019 unless extended or sold out prior. Some current website prices may change while this offer is available, and/or may have changed recently. Promotion applies to prices at time of checkout, as displayed at checkout. Subject to availability, while stocks last.
The Fjallraven Abisko Hike 35 is a lightweight and flexible backpack for low weight trekking and cabin-to-cabin trips. It features a top-loading design with an extra opening at the side, front pocket and an expandable side pocket.
- Versatile daypack for cabin-to-cabin hikes and lightweight trekking
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco
- Top-loading design complemented by a side zipper for easy access to contents
- Comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps pack weight down
- Top lid with spacious pocket
The Fjallraven Abisko Hike 35 is made from durable G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. It is comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps weight down. Its slim profile and fit make it perfect for fast daytrips, while also being spacious and stable enough to carry the gear you need for a couple nights away. Practical for travelling as well; when it is empty it can be folded almost flat and packed into a larger bag.
Carry all you want
The main compartment is top-loading and an extra zipper on the right side gives quick access to contents. There is a security pocket inside the main compartment. The top flap can be raised – for example to hold a sleeping mat in place – and has two pockets. Zippered front pocket and an expandable side pocket with strap adjustments let you stow a drinking bottle close to hand. In addition, there are attachments for trekking poles, with a loop and a clip in the compression straps on the left-hand side and loops on the hip belt for fastening a camera bag within easy reach. The fabric is waxed and resists moisture and a rain cover is included for persistent rain.
Size exchanges for these products will only be accepted if clothing is returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags on. Footwear must be unworn, in its original box and with all packaging and tags. For more details click here here
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.