Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Fjallraven Abisko Friluft 35 (UN Blue)
See delivery information
Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis
The Fjallraven Abisko Friluft 35 is a lightweight, stable trekking backpack with fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort. It features large main compartment plus many practical pockets for storage.
- Light, durable trekking backpack with Friluft Ventilation System for great carrying comfort
- Back panel with mesh and air columns creates unparalleled ventilation for the back
- Perfect for warm/humid climates
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco with base in waterproof 500D Nylon
- Top lid with zippered pocket
- Front pocket with zipper at the side for easy access
- Supportive hip belt with two zippered pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Rain cover included
The Fjallraven Abisko Friluft 35 is a hard-wearing backpack that is perfect for hiking in warm/humid climates. It comes with ergonomic shoulder straps and a supportive hip belt with ventilating air mesh. The aluminium frame and mesh back panel let air circulate freely against the back. The main fabric is G-1000 Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton, while the base is made from waterproof polyamide for extra protection against moisture when you put the pack on the ground.
Carry all you want
Storage is well thought through with a large top-loaded main compartment, generous front pocket and expandable side pockets. The main compartment also has zippers that open up the entire front panel for easy access to content. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets and there are two more pockets on the hip belt for snacks, sunscreen and other small items. A loop and elastic cord let you fasten a trekking pole/ice axe to the front. The backpack is also hydration system compatible with a pocket for a water bladder and an opening for a drinking tube.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.