Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Brush your way to silky soft, salon-quality hair.
- Simply brush your hair as normal and let the straightener do the rest
- Straightens and styles all in one
- Premium ceramic heater for fast, even heating
- Combination of smooth ball-tipped teeth and thin flat teeth for optimal heat distribution and scalp protection
- Five heat settings
- Ergonomic no-slide handle for comfort and ease of use
- Extra long 360 degree swivel cord
- 1 hour auto shut-off for added safety
You don’t have to make an expensive trip to the salon for Hollywood hair. And you don’t need to keep the taxi waiting while you spend hours in the bathroom getting your locks just right before a night out.
Straightening can be simple with the help of the Estelle Hair Straightening Brush.
With this premium straightening brush in your hands, you can brush your way to silky, soft and superbly straight hair that’ll have your friends asking ‘where can I buy one of those?’
Premium materials and design
The Estelle Hair Straightening Brush oozes quality design from top to bottom.
The front of the brush features seven rows of long nylon ball-tipped teeth for tangle-free gliding and effortless styling. The glossy tooth surface allows for gentle brushing, preventing damage to the cuticle and protecting your scalp from heat.
On the back, five rows of short, thin, flat teeth combine with a super smooth surface area to allow for deeper brushing while heat is evenly distributed over a larger surface area of hair.
Powered by ceramic tourmaline technology, the ceramic heater generates heat impressively fast and delivers even heating over the entire brush, helping you to create long-lasting styling results.
Five heat settings for every hair type
Choose from five different heat settings, all at your fingertips on the brush’s handle.
- 120 degrees – fine, delicate hair
- 140 degrees – fine hair
- 160 degrees – normal hair
- 180 degrees – coarse or wavy hair
- 200 degrees – thick or curly hair
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept this product for return under the terms of our Returns Policy for ‘change of mind’ purposes.
Returns for these products will only be accepted where the goods are deemed faulty under the terms of our Warranty Terms & Conditions
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.