Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Carefully draw out the coloured noodles without making the chick fall – all it takes is a steady hand and an eye for balance!
- Draw noodles without making the chick fall
- Helps develop kids’ hand-eye coordination, concentration and more
- Suitable for 2 or more players
- Recommended for children aged 6 and up
Helping to develop children’s balancing, critical thinking, concentration and more, the Draw Sticks Board Game can encourage their development while packing some serious fun for the whole family!
How to play
1. Place the coloured noodles flat over the bowl and set the chick on the middle of the noodles
2. Players take turn rolling the rice and drawing the corresponding noodle according to the colour on the dice
3. Whoever makes the chick fall into the bowl from drawing out a noodle loses
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesTape MediaRoboticsMusical InstrumentsSteering WheelsGuitar Stands & HangersCraft Knives & BladesYu-Gi-Oh! Trading CardsCooking BooksStrategy Board GamesRaspberry PiOptical CD/DVD/Magneto MediaDart BoardsWooden ToysHardwarePuppets & Pretend ToysJoysticksParty GamesMusical InstrumentsCard Tables & TabletopsVideo GamesLifestyle & Fashion BooksDungeons & DragonsBoard GamesEducational & LearningStringed Instruments