Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Turn any power outlet into a high speed network connection for network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions and more.
- Extend your internet access using your existing electrical wiring
- Continue using your power socket by plugging another device into the integrated socket
- Enjoy smooth HD video streaming, VoIP phone calls and online gaming
- Save energy – adapters go into sleep mode during periods of inactivity
The D-Link PowerLine AV500 Passthrough Network Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection.
Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, the kit provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other internet-enabled devices throughout your home. The built-in Passthrough design enables you to continue using your electrical socket by plugging another device into the integrated electrical outlet.
- Noise filtering – protects the electrical device plugged into the integrated socket from affecting your network performance
- High speed data transfer – rates of up to 500 Mbps
- Quality of Service support – prioritises multimedia traffic over other types of traffic
- 128-bit AES data encryption – protect your network from intruders
- Power-saving Mode – reduces power usage by more than 70% during periods of low activity
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Frequent searches leading to this paged link dhp p308av
Related CategoriesCables & AdaptersMemory CardsApple MacbooksChromebooksProjectorsTablet AccessoriesTablet CasesUSB ChargersApple Mac ComputersMonitor ArmsiPadsStylus PensCasesHolders & StandsWindows TabletsKeyboards, Mice & TouchpadsNotebook AccessoriesPC HeadsetsAndroid TabletsToner & Ink CartridgesInternal Hard DrivesMini PC and PC StickMicrophonesNetworking & WirelessScreen Protectors