Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Turn any power outlet into a high speed network connection for network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions and more.
- Extend your internet access using your existing electrical wiring
- Continue using your power socket by plugging another device into the integrated socket
- Enjoy smooth HD video streaming, VoIP phone calls and online gaming
- Save energy – adapters go into sleep mode during periods of inactivity
The D-Link PowerLine AV500 Passthrough Network Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection.
Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, the kit provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other internet-enabled devices throughout your home. The built-in Passthrough design enables you to continue using your electrical socket by plugging another device into the integrated electrical outlet.
- Noise filtering – protects the electrical device plugged into the integrated socket from affecting your network performance
- High speed data transfer – rates of up to 500 Mbps
- Quality of Service support – prioritises multimedia traffic over other types of traffic
- 128-bit AES data encryption – protect your network from intruders
- Power-saving Mode – reduces power usage by more than 70% during periods of low activity
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesUSB HubsComputer MonitorsWindows LaptopsInternal Hard DrivesMonitor ArmsHeadsets/HeadphonesToner & Ink CartridgesKeyboards, Mice & TouchpadsWindows TabletsFM TransmittersiPadsChargersChrome TabletsApple Mac ComputersGaming LaptopsBluetooth SpeakersUSB Hubs & Memory Card ReadersLaptop ChargersMemory CardsHolders & StandsPower BanksComputer SpeakersBags & CoverseBook ReadersTablet Accessories