Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
D-Link mydlink Smart Door/Window Sensor (DCH-B112)
The D-Link mydlink Smart Door/Window Sensor is a discreet contact sensor that detects when a door or window is opened or closed, giving you a trigger for automating your smart home.
- Requires a mydlink Smart Home Hub or Amazon Echo Plus
- Open/close detection for your doors and windows
- Tamper detection for great peace of mind
- Connects using Zigbee technology
- Get open/close alerts on your phone
- Sensor Bypass Button allows you to open doors and windows without triggering an alert
- Battery-powered for unrestricted placement
- Works with the Google Assistant, Alexa and IFTTT
- Easy mounting on any flat surface on your door or window
No more wondering if you left your door or windows open! The D-Link mydlink Smart Door/Window Sensor lets you check on them from anywhere with your phone. It also sends an alert to you whenever a door or window is opened or when someone tampers with the sensor. Perfect for knowing straightaway when any of your home’s entry points has been compromised!
One-push Sensor Bypass
Built-in sensor bypass button lets you open your doors and windows without activating the alert. Now you can clean your windows or open your medicine cabinet without triggering a bunch of notifications on your phone.
Supports the Google Assistant, Alexa and IFTTT
The sensor easily integrates with Amazon Echo’s Alexa or the Google Assistant for convenient hands-free voice control. Take it to the next level with IFTTT recipes to automate with other Smart Home compatible devices. Save time and enjoy a safe, more comfortable home!
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.