Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
The D-Link mydlink Smart DIY Motion Sensor makes your Smart Home react to anything or anyone that moves.
- Requires a mydlink Smart Home Hub or Amazon Echo Plus
- Tamper detection for great peace of mind
- Connects using Zigbee technology
- PIR motion sensor detects movement up to 5 metres away
- Get motion detection alerts on your phone
- Battery-powered for unrestricted placement
- Works with the Alexa and IFTTT
- Easily mounts on any wall with adhesive strip
When something’s moving around your home, you’ll know instantly. The D-Link mydlink Smart DIY Motion Sensor sends an alert to your phone whenever it detects movement, so you can take action at once. It also lets you know when someone tampers with the sensor. Perfect for knowing straightaway when someone’s messing around with your home security!
Supports Alexa and IFTTT
The sensor easily integrates with Amazon Echo’s Alexa for convenient hands-free voice control. Take it to the next level with IFTTT recipes to automate with other Smart Home compatible devices. Save time and enjoy a safe, more comfortable home!
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesTravel AccessoriesKeyboards, Mice & TouchpadsMotherboard ComponentsInternal Storage Cables & AdaptersCordless PhonesKeyboard/Mouse Cables & AdaptersThin Client TerminalsNotebook AccessoriesI/O PCI / PCIe DevicesnVidia Graphics CardsOther PC AccessoriesSystems NUC/PC-Stick (Leader)Flash Memory CardsBTO Options for NotebooksConsole AccessoriesCooling - WaterExternal StorageWorkstationsThin / Zero ClientsSecurity AppliancesMicrophonesTelevisionsNetwork Security Accs & ComponentsVideo CardsLaptops & Notebooks