Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
A must-have for any handyperson or DIY fanatic, this heavy-duty wrench set is the perfect tool set for the job, adjusting with ease to grip the bolt on all six flat sides. Simply squeeze and turn with ratchet-like speed and securely tighten the bolt into place!
- Great value set of 2 – 6” and 8” wrenches
- Easy to use plier-like design
- Help reduce stripping and damage with 6 heavy-duty carbide clamp jaws
- Easily adjusts to 14 sizes
- 6” Wrench clamping range: 7 – 14mm
- 8” Wrench clamping range: 12 – 20mm
- Durable heat-treated carbon steel body with electrophoresis finishing
Say goodbye to stripped nuts, bolts and over-tightening with the easy to use Certa Universal Hex Wrench, compatible with 14 different sizes.
Just apply the wrench to the bolt, squeeze the handle, let the jaws adjust to the right bolt size and turn – perfect for softer materials like plaster, copper and aluminium.
Built with dipped handles and durable carbide clamps, this wrench helps to increase your hand’s gripping force so you can easily loosen or tighten nuts and bolts without causing stress or stripping the corners of the bolt.
Coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws on all six flat sides of the bolt, this helps to complete the job without the wrench slipping off or damaging the bolt.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.