Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Casio G-Shock Analog Digital Gravity Defier Watch with Resin Band - Black/Red (GA1000-4B)
Stylish and functional.
The Casio G-Shock Analog Digital Gravity Defier Watch is equipped with digital compass capabilities, creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator.
- Case and bezel material – Resin
- Twin sensor – instant access to direction and temperature when needed
- Neon illuminator (back light LED), afterglow
- Digital compass (North) and thermometer
- World time (31 time zones), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch and countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Shock resistant and 200m water resistant
- Low battery alert
The Casio G-Shock Analog Digital Gravity Defier Watch features temperature measurement, large numerals and thick hands for easy reading. A coating on the tip of the second hand and minute markers reacts with the black light illumination of the watch for easy reading in the dark.
Digital Compass Mode
Pressing the 9 o’clock button in any mode immediately goes to the Digital Compass Mode, while the button at 8 o’clock returns to the mode you were in before the Digital Compass Mode. A bearing memory can be used to store a bearing reading that you can recall for later reference when you need it.
Neon Illuminator and Neo-Brite luminous hands
Neon Illuminator features a built-in black light that illuminates the second hand and gradations when activated. The hour and minute hands and insets absorb light rapidly and continue to glow in the dark for several hours afterwards.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesThongsBootsBraceletsTanksPantsHandbagsBrasWorkwearSocksShoesJacketsHoodies & SweatshirtsWatch AccessoriesTracksuitsSandalsTopsUnderwearSlidesBackpacksSports BagShortsWalletsRingsWatchesShoe Care