Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Casio G-Shock Ana-Digital Watch - Black/White (GA400-7A)
Unrivalled. Unstoppable. Uncompromising.
See delivery information
Resistant to shock and water, you won’t find another watch that comes even close to matching the toughness and durability of this trooper.
The champion of all watches, the Casio G-Shock Ana-Digital Watch is as tough as they come. With 200 metre water resistance and superior shock and magnetic resistance, there is no obstacle too challenging for the Casio G-Shock Ana-Digital Watch to conquer.
With a stylishly designed interface combining analogue and digital faces, treat yourself to the best of both worlds with a Casio G-Shock Ana-Digital Watch today.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999’‘
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: +-15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.