Experience music like never before with the B&O Beoplay E8 True Wireless Earphones – made from premium materials which together, produce an equally luxurious audio experience.
- High quality sound
- Up to 4 hours of playtime with one charge
- Intuitive touch interface with built-in microphone
- Made from premium materials for added durability
Bring luxury to your everyday life with the B&O Beoplay E8 True Wireless Earphones which offers the best in sound quality, and looks amazing too. Forged from premium materials, these wireless in-ear headphones give you the freedom and flexibility to go about your day-to-day life, without jeopardising sound quality.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
- 4.2 - AAC codec
- Frequency Response
- 20 - 20,000HzHz
- Electro-dynamic driver, 5.7mm diameter
- Earbuds: 23 x 20 x 25mm | Charging Case: 73 x 47 x 33mm
- Earbuds: 7g | Charging Case: 45g
- Aluminium, textile, polymer, silicon and leather
- B&O Beoplay E8
- Battery Capacity
- Earbuds: 60mAh | Charging Case: 365 mAhmAh
- Battery Life
- Earbuds: Up to 4 hours
- Battery Type
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- B&O Beoplay E8 True Wireless Earphones (Charcoal Sand)
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept this product for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase
This product is covered by the Customer Charter and comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care including Mishap Protection. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information here.
This product may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty is not given by Dick Smith, and is separate from the Dick Smith Customer Charter. Some warranties provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in New Zealand. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in New Zealand and if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.