Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Enjoy your music on the road even if your car doesn’t have an aux port. The Belkin TuneCast In-Car 3.5mm to FM Transmitter uses FM radio to play your music through your car stereo.
- ClearScan technology locates best signal with one touch
- PRO setting optimises audio and boosts volume
- 2 programmable preset buttons to find saved stations
- Frequency up/down buttons for simplified searching
- Powered USB-A port makes it easy to charge your device
- Easy-to-use, single-cable solution to listen to music through your car stereo
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- Compatible with most devices with 3.5mm aux port
Connect the 3.5mm headphone jack to your smartphone and the Belkin TuneCast In-Car 3.5mm to FM Transmitter transmits your music from your phone to your car’s FM radio. A powered USB-A port charges your phone as you go, to keep the music playing all-journey long.
Easy to use
Simply connect your smartphone to the 3.5mm headphone jack and press the scan button. TuneCast uses cutting-edge ClearScan technology to locate the best available FM signal – all with one touch. Two programmable preset buttons allow you to save previous frequencies for even faster setup, while frequency up/down buttons make searching easy.
Optimised audio quality
TuneCast is designed to enable best sound quality from your smartphone. For low-level recordings, activate TuneCast’s PRO setting to optimise audio and boost volume for an improved acoustic experience.
Recharge on the go
A powered USB-A port means you can charge your device while playing your music or audio. Just connect TuneCast to your car’s power outlet and your phone’s charge cable to TuneCast’s universal USB-A port.*
*Charging cable not included.
Works with many devices
TuneCast is compatible with most devices with a 3.5mm aux port, including iPhone 6S and previous generations of iPhone, Samsung Note 8 and S9 and older Samsung devices, LG G6, Google Pixel 2 and older LG and Google products.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.