Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
Belkin 4-Outlet Surge Protection Strip with 2M Power Cord (BSV400AU2M)
Keep your electronic devices protected from dangerous power surges and spikes with the Belkin 4-outlet Surge Protection Strip.
- Protects home-office electronics from dangerous power surges and spikes
- Ideal for laptops, desktops, printers, routers and other home-office devices
- 4 protected AC outlets
- Heavy-duty 2m power cord keeps surge protection strip out of the way
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact and rust
- Rated to withstand a power surge of up to 525 Joules
- Three-line AC protection against surges between hot, neutral and ground lines
The Belkin 4-outlet Surge Protection Strip features a high-quality construction and a durable design with damage-resistant housing that protects circuits from fire, impact and rust. Four protected AC outlets make this surge protection strip an ideal solution for home offices, media rooms and other areas where multiple devices need to be connected. A large recessed power switch ensures you never accidentally power off your connected devices and makes reboots easy. Sliding safety covers help protect children from harm.
Protects against spikes and fluctuations
Connecting your electronic devices to the Belkin Surge Protection Strip protects them from unexpected power surges such as short circuits and lightning strikes. The surge protection strip also keeps your devices safe from sudden voltage fluctuations or low-level spikes and drops that can damage or even destroy electronics over time.
Surge protection up to 525 Joules
This surge protection strip is rated to handle up to 525 Joules and is designed to shield home-office electronics against harmful voltage fluctuations, surges and energy spikes. Oversize metal oxide varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity and release it as heat. Fiberglass MOV covers also help contain or smother fire if a large surge causes the MOVs to ignite.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.