Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
ASUS Wireless AC1900 Concurrent Dual Band Multifunctional Wireless Router AI Mesh Compatible (RT-AC68U)
A cutting edge router
See delivery information
The world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, combining speed and reliability.
- World’s fastest Wi-Fi router
- Dual core processors
- Enhanced signal range and stability
- Dual-band connectivity
The ASUS RT-AC68U is the world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. Powered by a dual-core processor, the RT-AC68U eliminates the performance drops that plague other routers with busy networks. So even on the busiest home networks, HD video streaming is always smooth, the latency low for online gaming and VoIP calls, and file downloads are never interrupted.
- The world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of 1900 Mbps for three times faster performance than 802.11n routers
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology increases wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
- Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices
- ASUS AiCloud cloud service to access, sync, share, and stream your data wherever you are, even connect to other compatible routers creating a private cloud server with family and friends
Please note: This wireless router requires a modem in order to connect to the internet.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesToner & Ink CartridgesIP Cameras / WebcamseBook ReadersInternal Hard DrivesModems Routers & VOIPKeyboards, Mice & TouchpadsApple Mac ComputersiPadsGaming LaptopsNetworking & WirelessMini PC and PC StickCases and BagsMicrophonesAndroid TabletsMonitor ArmsCables & AdaptersUSB HubsComputer MonitorsPower BanksProjectorsScreen ProtectorsUSB ChargersWindows TabletsChromebooksWindows Laptops