Added to Cart
Amazon Echo (Black)
Extended Care Options
Amazon Echo (Black)
The bluetooth speaker that listens.
The Amazon Echo is more than just a bluetooth speaker. It’s a voice activated personal assistant at your service. Ask questions, play music, schedule appointments, set alarms. Anything you need, the Echo has you covered.
- Beautiful sleek design
- In-built voice-controlled assistant to handle all your requests
- Compatible with popular music services such as Spotify
- Use the Skills feature to interact with famous services such as Uber or Domino’s Pizza
- US model – work-arounds are required for use in Australia
This amazing little device will streamline your everyday tasks to help make your life easier – from organising your schedule to keeping you up to date with the latest news. Amazon is also constantly updating compatibility and features, so you can expect the Echo to get smarter, better, and easier to use over time!
Meet Alexa, your new personal assistant
Amazon has created Alexa, the brain behind Echo, to handle all your requests. Ask it to book an appointment, play your favourite song, for today’s weather, the traffic report and more!
The more you use Alexa, the more familiar it gets with your speech, voice and personal preferences. Equipped with seven microphones and spatial recognition technology, The Amazon Echo will hear you from across the room, even with music playing.
- Uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to communicate, stream music and handle requests
- Far-field 360 degree voice recognition
- Use your voice to take and make calls
- Control your Smart Home devices
Important – US Model
This is a US model and very hard to come by in the Australian market. As such, certain services will be unavailable and substantial work-arounds are required to get it up and running – this will require a computer and a Wi-Fi connection. There are helpful resources online, but no official Amazon support for Australian customers as yet.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith Electronics pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.