A light-medium duty 240V AC mains rated 7.5Amp (max) 2-core Figure-8 cable.
Applications include use as table lamp power cord or can serve as a heavier duty cable for higher powered Hi-Fi systems or public address systems.
- Light duty mains rated (240V AC @ 7.5A), insulated lampcord cable.
- Conductors: 24 x 0.2mm.
- Cross-sectional area: 0.75mm².
- Gauge: approx. 18 AWG.
- Insulation: White PVC insulated flexible cable with single striped colour coded polarity indicator.
- Insulation Breakdown Voltage > 10kV (AC 1kVD1 min).
- Insulation Resistance: DC 500VD1,000MWΩ .
- Conductor Resistance: 0.022WΩ per metre (typical).
- Only available online with a minimum purchase order of a 100-metre roll.
Note: Recommended for indoor use.
|? Product Code :||W2020|
|? Conductor||0.022W per metre (typical)|
|? Packaged Weight (kg)||3.2|
|? Insulation||White PVC insulated flexible cable with single striped colour coded polarity indicator|
|? Gauge||approx. 18 AWG|
|? Current||7.5 Amp|
|? Insulation Resistance||DC 500V/1,000MW|
|? Voltage||240 V AC|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Read what our customers had to say about our products, or share your experience with the community by writing your own review.