Click on an image to zoomPlay video
The eXplorist 510 is rugged and reliable handheld GPS that gives you the ability to record 2000 waypoints and 200 Tracks for endless exploration in the outdoors. The 3.2 megapixel camera lets you take geo-tagged photos and the large 3 inch touchscreen gives you easy access to all your navigation information and tools.
- Brilliant large 3.0" QVGA colour transflective touchscreen which lets you access everything with a simple touch and view the screen in direct sunlight.
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera, speaker and microphone – to take geo-tagged photos and voice memos so you can share your experiences with others or navigate back to that spot at a later date.
- Micro SD card slot. This means you can access other maps as an optional download via SD card - The GeoScience Australia 1:250k Raster Map, Summit Series Australia/New Zealand Topographic Map and the City Series Australia/New Zealand routable Map with turn by turn street navigation for the ultimate in outdoor navigation.
- Customisable Hard Buttons – great if you wear gloves or need easy access to your two most used features.
- Rugged and Waterproof – to IPX 7 Standard. Meaning you can take your eXplorist 510 just about anywhere. It can withstand knocks, bumps and water exposure. It’s made for the outdoors!
- High Sensitivity GPS – SirfstarIII Chipset for high sensitivity and accurate GPS readings. Enjoy 3 – 5 m accuracy with this superior GPS device.
- Preloaded with World Edition Basemap with ability to download topo maps –The eXplorist 510 comes with the World Edition Basemap which gives you shaded relief and a complete major road network of Australia, New Zealand and 200 + countries. See City Centres, parks and land usage on your unit for improved orientation.
- Create 2000 Waypoints and 200 Active Tracks – Get outdoors and record your favourite lookout, your favourite bushwalk, your favouring fishing or hunting spot, your campground, your car location and adventure off safely knowing you can follow your track back to your starting point as well as share it with friends or return to it at a later date.
- Area Calculation – A useful feature if you are a farmer or someone who needs to understand the size of a property or piece of land. Mark waypoints on your unit and the area calculation feature will give you the size of that area in square metres.
- Backtrack feature – This fantastic feature is all about safety and will allow you to venture off and discover knowing your eXplorist 110 will track your movements with a breadcrumb trail and with one touch the backtrack feature will direct you back the way you came. A great feature for school groups, hiking or walking groups or Scout groups. Your safety is a priority.
- Sun and Moon Calendar – Forearmed is forewarned. Plan your hike or outdoor activity and know when the sun is rising or setting so you can plan your return to basecamp safely.
- Hunt and Fish Calendar – Confirm the best time to hunt or fish each day with this handy calendar.
- Paperless Geocaching – Your key to 21st Century Treasure Hunting. Enjoy paperless geocaching with the ability to load cache’s (via a GPX file) direct to your eXplorist. Read all about the cache including terrain, size, difficult and hints about how to find it. Your eXplorist 110 is all you need to find the cache. No need for paper or manual co-ordinates!
- Uses AA Batteries – with up to 16 hours of discovery and the ability to keep spares in your bag for overnight adventures. Magellan have a suspend mode on all units that will track your movements but shut down unnecessary features to save on battery usage.
|? Product Code :||D4488|
|? Battery Life||Up to 16 hours|
|? Battery Quantity||2|
|? Battery Required||Yes|
|? Battery Type||AA|
|? Camera Type||3.2MP|
|? Packaged Weight (kg)||0.428|
|? Product Dimension Information||65.3 x 128 x 36.8 mm|
|? Display Type||WVGA|
|? Screen Resolution||240 x 320|
|? Screen Size (Inch)||3|
|? Warranty Period||1 year|
Spot a Mistake? Talk to us about any inaccuracies or errors. Click here.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Read what our customers had to say about our products, or share your experience with the community by writing your own review.